Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Boys Final Days in Saipan


Well, Matt and the boys have left the island of Saipan and returned to Wisconsin. I miss them terribly already! So do their friends. Sylvie and I will return home on April 19th. Everyone worked hard to make their last week on the island fun. I will post 3 seperate posts so it doesn't get overwhelming. This is a picture of our evening out without kids.















Matt and I had a final dive a a world renowned spot called the Grotto. This was a scary dive for me because you have to go through caves. Notice how part of the water looks like it is glowing? That is the sunlight streaming in from the other side of the underwater cavern. I am so happy we did it! It was truely spectacular.

Now we need to come back so we can dive it at night!














We had a wonderful Easter Sunday spent hanging out at the Hyatt Resort with friends. They had an incredible brunch, an Easter egg hunt and live Easter bunnies!




























Matt and I spent the final hours of Easter watching the sunset with friends at the Hyatt beach. The boys played beach volleyball and played in the ocean. It was lovely, peaceful and relaxing. This may have had something to do with Sylvie missing her nap and conking out on a beach chair around 6:00PM - smile.













1 comment: